So here is my first FASHION PIECE. I'm proud to say that Jasmine is one of my best friends. She has a really good fashion since. Right now she's at Columbia College and is there for photography. Clearly she could be behind the camera and in front of it. So I asked Jasmine a couple of questions about her fashion
Q: What Celebrity to you idolize in fashion
A: Rihanna because she's bold and is not afraid to wear what she wears.
Q: What is your favorite thing to wear?
A: I like to shop for Cocktail Dresses
Q: What do you like to do with your hair?
A: Lol Long Tracks
Q: What is your favorite color to wear?
A: I really like to wear black
Q: What is your favorite kind of shoes to wear?
A: I like flats and Converses
Q: What is your favorite accessory?
A: Do contacts count? Lol and I like Bangles
Q: What is your favorite store to shop at?
A: I like shopping at Wet Seal and A'gaci












Ok Ms. Jazzy major fits the personality that I see in her photos. I always wondered what she wanted to do with her life when I would see pic on facebook. I like it...if you were to ask me what celebrity I idolized in fashion I would have to say...Ms. Mary J. Blige...I love how she dresses, that's my style all the way, but I do little extra stuff sometimes.
ReplyDeleteAny way I look forward to see what you'll be talking about in your adventures.