Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Crazy Weekend Coming Up For Jay Boleyn

Okay So this weekend is gon’na be stressful as hell. I have a Funeral to go to Saturday. My cousin Tierra (19) jus passed away on Valentine's Day in a fire along with 6 other people. Which included Sallie(18), Elisha and Elija(17 twins) , Ra'shon(3), Byron(20), and Baby Byron (3 days old). I knew Sallie and the twins from hanging and growing up in LaGrange,IL. So it’s pretty hard to deal with. I got to get up and read a poem at the Memorial service. So people give me strength. Also going on this week is my BFF Jasmine is turning 19. So this weekend we shall be going out to the club a lounge and the cheesecake factory and hopefully getting a LIMO. And to top things off my cousin Tearra is having a baby shower. Lol Please give me the strength to handle all of this stuff. If you were in my shoes how would you handle this weekend? Let me Know

No comments:

Post a Comment